Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Home away from home, simply no better way to put it. It's only a short stroll to the beach and surrounded by tons of places to eat. The wifi works, it's clean, and it's a total bargain for the price. Booked 3 nights and ended up staying for 10! Would absolutely stay here again if ever in Anjuna again. ”
- 28 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Very Near to Anjuna Beach, eat outs and shopping. Resort is very good when you are in low budget. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Anonymous India
- “ My stay at Anjunapalms Guest house was very pleasant. The owners of the place are very cooperative. The place is clean and is very near to the market and the beach. I would definitely recomment it to everyone. Worth living!!!!! ”
- 15 Dec 2012 Anonymous India