Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in an 8 bed female dorm. There are no lockers in the hostel rooms. Even small lockers would have been great and there was enough space for them. Personal bed lights would have been great, curtains between beds, individual shelves by the beds. The bathroom was small, clean and uncomfortable but manageable. The dorm doesn't really have any personality and rooms needed to be swept. Excellent location! The bedroom has a functional kitchenette & fridge. I'd stay again but in a smaller room. ”
- 08 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Not much in the way of communal space. No proper kitchen which is quite important in Norway. Staff good and for Norway not bad value for money. ”
- 05 Aug 2016 Benjamin
- “ Prima hostel op centrale plek. Jammer dat het gebruik van de wasmachine zoveel geld kost (60 kronen, drogen ook 60) ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Renske Netherlands
- “ Very basic accommodation. There wasn't even soap in the bathroom. No outlets or lights near each bed so only the master light in a dorm of 8 beds. It's like Anker knows there aren't many options to stay in Oslo so they can get away with this. ”
- 29 Apr 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed at, however there was no microwave. Maybe it's different in the summer when the common kitchen is open. ”
- 29 Jan 2016 Courtney USA
- “ It's a nice and comfortable hostel with a good location. The place is clean and safe, but there's the inconvinient of having to rent the sheets and the kitchen utensils. ”
- 16 Jan 2016 Fernando Brazil