Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What a lovely place to stay at! thanks to the friendly and helpful desk staff. the dorm was spotless, bedding lovely, windows could open - really! - and a positive experience all around! ”
- 04 Jul 2017 Lionel England
- “ Active neighborhood with people coming and going. Theoretically outsiders come get to floors. Room were fine and staff helpful. Cooking was ackward with just hot plate in room and borrowed utensils. ”
- 20 May 2017 William USA
- “ good location,very good value for the money(this is oslo),,and the rooms are without fuss but are clean and comfortable ”
- 15 May 2017 Rudy Belgium
- “ I stayed in an 8 bed female dorm. There are no lockers in the hostel rooms. Even small lockers would have been great and there was enough space for them. Personal bed lights would have been great, curtains between beds, individual shelves by the beds. The bathroom was small, clean and uncomfortable but manageable. The dorm doesn't really have any personality and rooms needed to be swept. Excellent location! The bedroom has a functional kitchenette & fridge. I'd stay again but in a smaller room. ”
- 08 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA