Anne Hostel Asakusabashi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, conveniently located and really friendly staff. ”
- 11 Dec 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The best hostel experience in a long time. The beds were comfy (madresses are thin all over Japan), the place clean, lots of good recommendations for trips, plenty of eggs and coffee for breakfast, calm after midnight (even the people coming back from partying werent making too much noise) etc.. But the best : the staff and the other guests - met so many nice people. You get what you offer, so bring a smile;). Already looking forward to my other three nights after trying out a capsule hotel. ”
- 18 Nov 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Road map plz ”
- 04 Jun 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I was satisfied with this place. Good location near the metro. Standard breakfast which is a nice fact considering it was Tokyo. Storage lockers which required padlock and there were some available for rental. Good value considering location and price. The bed Pad was thin and not the most comfortable. Overall a good stay. ”
- 12 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ i like the simple breakfast makes connecting with each other little bit easier :) ”
- 27 Mar 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The location was great, people were social and the place were very clean! Only disappointment was no notice of staff warning my fiancé and I about extra guy coming into our room due to problem in his room. Luckily my fiancé has returned to our room before me so he could pack up our stuff at our side (I mean, we want to make enough safe for extra person and he was stranger at first! So it would be better to get notice since what we heard was no one is coming at our room during our stay). ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Anonymous Belgium