Anne Hostel Asakusabashi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great people, clean facilities, easily accessible from metro line (outside of the chaotic city center which is nice), community space, breakfast included, etc. ”
- 28 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I have stayed the Anne Hostel Ryogoku location twice before but this was my first time staying at this location. My only complaint about this location is the lounge area (and the hostel overall) is a lot smaller compared to Ryogoku. Everything was great besides that! The staff that works there is actually the same staff that works at Ryogoku (which was great, since I saw some familiar faces.) ”
- 11 Aug 2017 Ryan USA
- “ Big thumps up for the all you can eat breakfast, simple, good and very appreciated. The location is easy and the instructions very clear. Dorms are a bit small but you have some space at the end of the bed for the luggage (not easy if you are in a top bed). I LOVED the retro gaming consoles, but the laundry machines are not available after 9 P.M. which is not very helpful. I would definitly come back again ! ”
- 25 Apr 2017 Laetitia France
- “ Great hostel, conveniently located and really friendly staff. ”
- 11 Dec 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The best hostel experience in a long time. The beds were comfy (madresses are thin all over Japan), the place clean, lots of good recommendations for trips, plenty of eggs and coffee for breakfast, calm after midnight (even the people coming back from partying werent making too much noise) etc.. But the best : the staff and the other guests - met so many nice people. You get what you offer, so bring a smile;). Already looking forward to my other three nights after trying out a capsule hotel. ”
- 18 Nov 2016 Anonymous Denmark