Anne Hostel Asakusabashi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, conveniently located and really friendly staff. ”
- 11 Dec 2016 Anonymous England
- “ The best hostel experience in a long time. The beds were comfy (madresses are thin all over Japan), the place clean, lots of good recommendations for trips, plenty of eggs and coffee for breakfast, calm after midnight (even the people coming back from partying werent making too much noise) etc.. But the best : the staff and the other guests - met so many nice people. You get what you offer, so bring a smile;). Already looking forward to my other three nights after trying out a capsule hotel. ”
- 18 Nov 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Road map plz ”
- 04 Jun 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I was satisfied with this place. Good location near the metro. Standard breakfast which is a nice fact considering it was Tokyo. Storage lockers which required padlock and there were some available for rental. Good value considering location and price. The bed Pad was thin and not the most comfortable. Overall a good stay. ”
- 12 May 2016 Anonymous USA