Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Annecy Hostel is a great place to stay, especially if you're a first time traveler. The staff are very friendly and helpful and are very easy going. When my boyfriend and I stayed, we felt comfortable as soon as we walked in. The atmosphere was very relaxed. We met some great people here and if we ever come back to Annecy, we would stay here again. I would definitely recommend this place to couples, individuals, backpackers and friends. The rooms and kitchen are very good too! ”
- 19 Apr 2015 Daniela England
- “ アヌシーの中心地および駅からさほど遠くないところにあり、立地条件は悪くなかったです。ぼーっと歩いていると確かに気付かない入り口ですが、私は問題なく一発でたどり着きました。 部屋は各部屋、鍵管理されており、セキュリティはまあまあ。シャワーも各部屋にあり、使いやすかったです。食事は付いていないですが、好きに食べてよいという食べ物（パスタなど）があり、長期で滞在する方には、ありがたいサービスだと思いました。次回もしまたアヌシーに行く機会があれば、利用します。 ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Chihiro Japan
- “ The bedroom of this hostel was just fine and I enjoyed the amount of outdoor/backyard seating areas. The kitchen was very dirty, however, as was the shower in the bedroom. The bathrooms were also very very small and awkward to use. The decor was not to my taste either as it was painted with mostly dark colors and bright cartoon graffiti. It wasn't the best hostel I've stayed at in terms of cleanliness and atmosphere, but the staff were very nice and helpful. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ my problem was the sound of the beds. whenever I want to move my body or even my hands or legs at the night , then the wooden bed makes a very annoying sounds. and because we where four persons ie 4 beds in one room then it become terrible at the night to sleep. this problem. I advice you to repair or change the beds. after all, hostels are to sleep in! ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Really nice place with great vibes ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Israel
- “ The bed is in poor condition, the radiator doesn't work - must go downstairs from the 2nd floor to ask staff to turn it on, but no sign of functionnality. Staff aren't frienly. Too must rules in the hostels even for a twin room for couple. ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous Vietnam