Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bedroom of this hostel was just fine and I enjoyed the amount of outdoor/backyard seating areas. The kitchen was very dirty, however, as was the shower in the bedroom. The bathrooms were also very very small and awkward to use. The decor was not to my taste either as it was painted with mostly dark colors and bright cartoon graffiti. It wasn't the best hostel I've stayed at in terms of cleanliness and atmosphere, but the staff were very nice and helpful. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ my problem was the sound of the beds. whenever I want to move my body or even my hands or legs at the night , then the wooden bed makes a very annoying sounds. and because we where four persons ie 4 beds in one room then it become terrible at the night to sleep. this problem. I advice you to repair or change the beds. after all, hostels are to sleep in! ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Really nice place with great vibes ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Israel
- “ The bed is in poor condition, the radiator doesn't work - must go downstairs from the 2nd floor to ask staff to turn it on, but no sign of functionnality. Staff aren't frienly. Too must rules in the hostels even for a twin room for couple. ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ This hostel was clean, everyone was very friendly, and the dog was the best! There was good WiFi downstairs (not in the rooms though which is a slight inconvenience when planning trips with roommates). The kitchen was nice, and the back patio area was a nice quiet place for outdoorsy people. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ staff is very kind. ”
- 28 Nov 2013 Anonymous Japan