Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was great super close to the enchanting old town and the centre-ville but far enough to not feel suffocated by tourists plus the train station is not a far walk either. There was some mold on the bathroom ceiling so a better vent is definitely necessary. I met a lot of other awesome travellers and the staff was great. It was also really nice to have your own space in the kitchen to keep your food. Definitely worth the price ! ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Ansen USA
- “ 地理位置一般，客房沒wifi這簡直是⋯難以置信。 房間幾乎沒什麼設施，櫃子的鎖也是壞的用不了。 唯一點贊的是有一個廚房可以用。 ”
- 18 Sep 2015 Anonymous China
- “ I stayed for 1 night. The staff was very nice. The bedrooms are clean, the bathrooms not so much but i think mostly because of inconsiderate guests rather than the hostel staff. They have a nice garden and the whole ambience is quite alright. Didnt spend much time there though, Annecy is beautiful it's better to be outside. My general experience in this hostel was really good. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Betty Mexico
- “ Great vibes here! The staff was so helpful and friendly. We enjoyed staying here so so much! The hostel is clean and has a nice area outside to hang out in. The only thing to make it better would be to have the wifi work throughout the whole hostel not just the common room ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The Annecy Hostel is a great place to stay, especially if you're a first time traveler. The staff are very friendly and helpful and are very easy going. When my boyfriend and I stayed, we felt comfortable as soon as we walked in. The atmosphere was very relaxed. We met some great people here and if we ever come back to Annecy, we would stay here again. I would definitely recommend this place to couples, individuals, backpackers and friends. The rooms and kitchen are very good too! ”
- 19 Apr 2015 Daniela England