Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to discover Copenhagen. The central station and many shops and cafés are close by. The staff was super friendly and helpful in any way. But the place was a little bit noisy when people came and went in the night. Nevertheless, it was worth it! ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ I booked a room with a shared bathroom (which I thought was expensive - but this is Denmark and Copenhagen). As soon as I arrived the person on the desk offered an upgrade to a bigger room with a private bathroom for an extra 20 euro/night. I thought this was a lot, but was tired and wanted to get into my room so I agreed. The room was actually very nice - at the back with a lovely view from the big windows onto a lovely green courtyard. The hotel is a rabbit warren but the location is great ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Susan New Zealand
- “ The hostel itself is very nice and neat, staff is great. It's also close to the central station which is good and bad at the same time. Good because the center is near, bad because you don't feel very safe in the area (we've seen a guy injecting a drug on the same street). So probably not the best place for a single girl. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia