Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel itself is very nice and neat, staff is great. It's also close to the central station which is good and bad at the same time. Good because the center is near, bad because you don't feel very safe in the area (we've seen a guy injecting a drug on the same street). So probably not the best place for a single girl. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ A good budget alternative. Good location and excellent breakfast. Only sad to see the prostitution going on in the street outside the hotel. ”
- 24 May 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Nice, clean rooms, great breakfast and perfect location! ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Annie Sweden
- “ Excelent relation price/ quality. Staff is very kind and try to help us all the time in what we need. Is very clean and very central. ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Nelson Portugal
- “ Best breakfast for the money in Copenhagen. ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Martin Denmark
- “ Staying at Absalon made our trip to Copenhagen so much better. My friend and I were really impressed by pretty much everything. Espeacially the staff and the breakfast. ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Simon Sweden