Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a hostel with a hint of antiquity (old books and pieces of old furniture, old keys etc.), and i do not like it if i have to live in it - it makes more obvious that thousands of people have stayed here and used these objects before you. To add bed-linen with someone's hair, shared bathrooms that weren't cleaned often enough, small kitchen (though they say that each floor has one) - this wasn't the best hostel that i stayed in. Even though i did like location, close to Haga. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ A good budget alternative. Good location and excellent breakfast. Only sad to see the prostitution going on in the street outside the hotel. ”
- 24 May 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Nice, clean rooms, great breakfast and perfect location! ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Annie Sweden
- “ Excelent relation price/ quality. Staff is very kind and try to help us all the time in what we need. Is very clean and very central. ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Nelson Portugal
- “ Best breakfast for the money in Copenhagen. ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Martin Denmark
- “ Staying at Absalon made our trip to Copenhagen so much better. My friend and I were really impressed by pretty much everything. Espeacially the staff and the breakfast. ”
- 20 Aug 2013 Simon Sweden