Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I booked a room with a shared bathroom (which I thought was expensive - but this is Denmark and Copenhagen). As soon as I arrived the person on the desk offered an upgrade to a bigger room with a private bathroom for an extra 20 euro/night. I thought this was a lot, but was tired and wanted to get into my room so I agreed. The room was actually very nice - at the back with a lovely view from the big windows onto a lovely green courtyard. The hotel is a rabbit warren but the location is great ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Susan New Zealand
- “ The hostel itself is very nice and neat, staff is great. It's also close to the central station which is good and bad at the same time. Good because the center is near, bad because you don't feel very safe in the area (we've seen a guy injecting a drug on the same street). So probably not the best place for a single girl. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ A good budget alternative. Good location and excellent breakfast. Only sad to see the prostitution going on in the street outside the hotel. ”
- 24 May 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Nice, clean rooms, great breakfast and perfect location! ”
- 21 Mar 2014 Annie Sweden
- “ Excelent relation price/ quality. Staff is very kind and try to help us all the time in what we need. Is very clean and very central. ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Nelson Portugal