Annie's Place Adelaide
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best value for money hostel, especially as tea and toast was included. Manager Fran very friendly and helpful, bit of confusion on first night which resulted in us staying in seperate rooms but this was soon rectified by Fran. Kitchen clean, no soap in bathrooms and bedroom floors were not cleaned like stated. Would stay again and recommend. ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Samantha England
- “ Mouldy showers and bedrooms not properly cleaned in a while (unvacuumed and undusted). Friendly and helpful owner who unfortunately likes to be loud during night... If you are looking for a place to stay for a part weekend: Annie's Place is for you! If you want peaceful rest or have allergies: keep on looking! ”
- 15 Dec 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ Rooms nice and clean but there is a lot that can be improved, firstly there is no air con (despite saying there is) also the tv in our room had no remote, the over the bed lights didn't work, and most of the rooms back on to the outdoor area so it's very very noisy until people go to bed. Although there a signs telling people to be quiet. The 'free wi-fi' is infact Internode- available throughout the CBD. It doesnt work in the rooms, and is very weak within the hostel itself, I actually had to go on t ”
- 16 Feb 2012 Nyree England