Anny Studios - Perissa Beach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I thought this place had everything go for it. Even though it was away from the town, it was just a few steps from the beach. Plus, the bus stop was at not a far walk if you did want to go to Fira. It has a pool and a bar with cheap drinks. I thought the staff was very friendly and helpful. The free transportation to and from the port was an added bonus. Some reviewers mentioned the salt water shower, but I didn't find that to be an issue at all. Sheets were changed daily. Def Recommend! ”
- 05 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ this hostel is great! the staff picked us up from the port for free,and they were all incredibly helpful and nice! rooms (air/c!),kitchenette,terrace...all great! new towels&linen every day! the pool is a bit small but there was still enough room,and besides the beach is literally 30 seconds away! cool bar at the pool :) Perissa is the perfect spot to stay in Santorini - much cheaper, with a great beach, good restaurants and night life, and not full of turists as in Oia or Fira! ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ A good, clean hostel. Proximity to the beach and bus stop excellent. Pool was great to cool off in. Airport pick-up service was a bonus. ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ 50m from the beach!! And we found it too be one of the more quieter beaches and longest! The staff were very nice, the shower wasn't awesome, but with how close we were to the beach we diidnt mind! Great lil place would co e back :-) ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Free transportation for guests is good, but only 1 way. Free self laundry service is useful for us. But there doesn't have any drink water from the tape. We need to buy a bottle of water in the hostel everyday. The room is clean and comfortable. The location is near the Black Beach, it is a good place to enjoy our holiday. ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Anny Studios is just such a good deal. It is perfectly located, the staff are so helpful and friendly. They helped us get a car to the port at 2:30am so we could catch our next ferry to Crete in addition to helping us with ATV rental and giving us excellent restaurant recommendations. P.S. Eat at Volcano! Overall, it was just a great experience. We had everything we needed, and even though it is a youth hostel, my husband and I never felt it was too noisy for us even for our honeymoon. Awesome! ”
- 26 May 2013 Lindsey USA