Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved my stay at Antarctica Hostel! The staff was very friendly, the rooms large with big lockers, large and well equipped or organized kitchen and bathrooms facilities, and the hotel was at proximity to everything. It was also nice to have a large space to sit and relax. The only downside was the fact that the restrooms and showers are located on the main level passed the living room and reception area while the dorms are on the second level, ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ great kitchen, helpful staff who spoke great English. Dorms were just dorms. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Sarah USA
- “ Great hostel, very nice and helpful staff and great atmosphere. The breakfast was really good. The shared bathrooms are clean and modern. They are on the first floor and you have to cross the kitchen and reception area which didn't really bother me. I would stay there again. ”
- 11 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany