Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If I come back to Ushuaia, I will stay in this hostel again. Very nice kitchen area upstairs. Pretty close to more central streets in Ushuaia and restaurants. A supermarket just one block away. Rooms are warm and clean. Lounge area is pretty. Only the Internet sometime interrupted, but generally was acceptable. Washing/drying is not expensive. Showers/restroom are spacious, plenty of hot water. ”
- 05 Nov 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Excelent staff! Very hopefull people and lovely treatment! ”
- 20 Aug 2014 DIEGO BRUNO Brazil
- “ Really nice hostel ! Nice team and good atmosphere ! ”
- 26 Mar 2014 Cynthia France
- “ I loved my stay at Antarctica Hostel! The staff was very friendly, the rooms large with big lockers, large and well equipped or organized kitchen and bathrooms facilities, and the hotel was at proximity to everything. It was also nice to have a large space to sit and relax. The only downside was the fact that the restrooms and showers are located on the main level passed the living room and reception area while the dorms are on the second level, ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Anonymous Canada