Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All the staff were really personable and helpful. The building is a bit rundown in parts (it's very old) but the facilities were good including the large common area that has basically everything you need. I stayed for quite a few nights at short notice and so had a handful of rooms and all were clean and supplied with refreshments. ”
- 30 Jul 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Staff is friendly & hostel is kept very clean. Kitchen is great for cooking. I was not happy when I had a piece of mail sent to hostel, and staff was not at desk to sign for mail during the day when sender had paid extra $ for special delivery. Staff did not make any attempt to reschedule mail delivery for me as stated on notice left for them. Instead, they forced me to waste my time going to pick up item at post office due to not signing for the article for me as notified ahead of time. ”
- 01 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Recommend to everyone. ”
- 27 May 2016 Július Slovakia
- “ middle of the line hostel, good for a bed, good if you're flying out the next morning. water pressure in shower is awful + no hot water in the morning we were there. Wifi strength average to spotty in the room we stayed in. rude, loud guests, but can't fault the hostel for that. sheets are clean and room was warm, well kitted out kitchen. ”
- 25 Oct 2015 Patrick Australia