Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very nice stay, great hostel, super ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Nice hostel, kind staff. :)) ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ I had a nice experience at Antigallican Hostel. Quality-price relation was OK. Having a pub on the base floor was awesome. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Bernat Spain
- “ Value for money,, hard to beat. Location great except barely out of london's zone 2, however got rail companies TravelCard (for 2for1) that included buses stoping 45 seconds from hostel, & Charlton rail station is literally 60 seconds away! Its decent hotel 10min on bus from O2, and 4 stops from London Bridge near tube. Room's clean, comfy, but road noise a bit much. Kitchen & bathrooms clean(w/ plush tp!;) Its not new IKEA looking, but its got charm of old london building! Surely Returning!)) ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous Scotland