Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hotel/hostel/pub is a pretty nice place to stay. I had a few issues with the showers but apart from that I can't fault it. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Richard Wales
- “ Good for price and easy to get to by train. Security is tight and staff is helpful but otherwise average for price. Nothing particularly negative stands out. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 David USA
- “ The hotel is a bit away from the strict city centre, however, there is a convenient connection between London Bridge and Charlton station by train. The hotel is practicaly beside the station and the travel time to London Bridge is below 30 min. Location beyond the centre is compensated by an affordable price. Nice atmosphere, good security standards, friendly and helpful staff, great value provided for this price. I recommend this hotel & I also pick it for my next stay in London! :) Tom, IRL. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ very nice stay, great hostel, super ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Nice hostel, kind staff. :)) ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic