Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hotel is a bit away from the strict city centre, however, there is a convenient connection between London Bridge and Charlton station by train. The hotel is practicaly beside the station and the travel time to London Bridge is below 30 min. Location beyond the centre is compensated by an affordable price. Nice atmosphere, good security standards, friendly and helpful staff, great value provided for this price. I recommend this hotel & I also pick it for my next stay in London! :) Tom, IRL. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ very nice stay, great hostel, super ”
- 07 Nov 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Nice hostel, kind staff. :)) ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ I had a nice experience at Antigallican Hostel. Quality-price relation was OK. Having a pub on the base floor was awesome. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Bernat Spain
- “ Value for money,, hard to beat. Location great except barely out of london's zone 2, however got rail companies TravelCard (for 2for1) that included buses stoping 45 seconds from hostel, & Charlton rail station is literally 60 seconds away! Its decent hotel 10min on bus from O2, and 4 stops from London Bridge near tube. Room's clean, comfy, but road noise a bit much. Kitchen & bathrooms clean(w/ plush tp!;) Its not new IKEA looking, but its got charm of old london building! Surely Returning!)) ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous Scotland