Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staying in the Antonia was a great time! They are real kind people offering you free maps, local advice and tips in Amsterdam! The fridge is full of juice, milk, cheese... and bread coffee for breakfast. Completely recommended! The owners deserve my respect. ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ The owners are very nice and available. I would just say that cleanliness could have been a bit better (the cushions for sitting out on the deck had hairs on them and there was dirty water in the sink for the first day of our stay. I'd stay here again though. Again, the owners were really nice and I liked the ability to use the kitchen. ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Lynn USA
- “ Staying on the Antonia was a great experience in Amsterdam! It is within walking distance of the train station, but not necessarily close to any sights. You basically have the boat to yourself. There are two bedrooms and the daughter of the family lives in the back of the boat. They are real sweet people and keep the pantry stocked and are very willing to offer local advice and tips. There are TVs in the room and they have a DVD collection you can borrow from which is a nice touch. Stay here!! ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA