Antwerp Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, recommended ”
- 24 Apr 2017 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The hostel was quiet and the staff was friendly. It's not very near the old center of the city. It's a 15 - 20 min walk, which might be an issue during a cold night after lots of booze. The wifi worked ok. I had to leave my things at the room, which was empty, but they didn't gave a key for it. Also, during the night no one is at the reception. The bathroom door is kept open, which probably will kill someone frozen one day. They also say they have free breakfast from 7 to 10. Not true ”
- 02 Dec 2016 Gustavo
- “ great stuff and atmosphere. strong wifi connection. ”
- 23 Sep 2016 yusuke Japan
- “ Very friendly owners with lots of useful information for your stay in the city! Also great breakfast options in the morning! ”
- 13 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ my first time in a youth hostel. was awesome ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Anonymous Hungary