Antwerp Central Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel! Very good location, nice staff and good breakfast. We stayed in a double bed room and everything was very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay a lot! ”
- 20 Apr 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ Hostel approx 2,5 years old and i felt like i was staying in a design hotel from the looks of the lobby/bar! The only negative feedback i can give is that shelves in the bathroom/shower cubicle would be nice. ”
- 15 Feb 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Really nice place to stay. Very comfy and close to the city centre ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Kevin Luxembourg
- “ Very nice new hostel with comfy beds and en-suite bathrooms. Location near interesting sites. Wi-fi signal a bit weak in the bedrooms. ”
- 21 Sep 2013 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Spacious modern building, very helpful staff. ”
- 06 Sep 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Seemed more like a hotel then hostel... And certainly wasn't a youth hostel as had an older person in my dorm... Which was fine, but why say youth hostel when your not? Place was clean though and really new, just hard to meet other travellers. Good location to main sights. ”
- 28 Aug 2013 Anonymous New Zealand