Antwerp Central Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cheap, centrally located, clean, safe, and breakfast was included -- that's enough for me! There wasn't a great social atmosphere, which was disappointing as a solo traveler, but it was a perfectly fine place to stay. One tip: You have to pay a euro to actually lock the lockers in the rooms, so make sure you arrive with change. ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This was one of my favorite hostels I've stayed at in Europe. Very spacious, clean and modern. Centrally located too - only about a 5 minute walk from the dead center of Antwerp. We spent a lot of time downstairs at the bar, they have a pretty good beer selection on tap. Staff was really friendly. The breakfast was well worth it too - nothing too special but better than anything else I've encountered at a hostel. Wifi is only available on the ground floor, not in the rooms. ”
- 29 Jan 2015 Matthew USA
- “ Great hostel! Very good location, nice staff and good breakfast. We stayed in a double bed room and everything was very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay a lot! ”
- 20 Apr 2014 Anonymous Spain