Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really good vallue for money! Stayed at Anys during June 2013. The best part about Anys Hostel is the host, Alfonso. What a blessing this man was to us. It was like having our own travel agent. He was not only extremely helpfull but was willing to really go the extra mile to make sure our stay there was great. Anys within walking distance of the Metro and that made it really easy to travel in Mexico City... as long as you avoid the metro at peak hour! Rooms were clean, spacious and private. ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Karin South Africa
- “ Fantastic hostel in a great neighborhood. Excellent value. Close to the subway. Very helpful and warm staff members: Alfonso especially went out of his way to help his guests on a daily basis. ”
- 06 May 2013 Dana USA
- “ This was a lovely hostel. I will be recommending it to all my friends! It is clean, spacious, and Alfonso is a fantastic host. Breakfast was delicious and always included great coffee. Alfonso gave us safety tips and instructions on where and how to tour the city. He is really a wonderful man. The location of the hostel is good, close to many bars in town as well as a subway station. My only criticism would be that the bed was too firm for us and the hot water had issues. Otherwise perfect! ”
- 03 Mar 2013 Melanie Canada
- “ Great place!!! Alfonso is a fantastic host. ”
- 20 Apr 2012 Sandra