Aoi Garden Home
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff. Inside the city center and easy to get around. ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ the hostel is the traditional house itself and nice atmosphere and staff are mostly friendly but not so much helpful. staying at Aoi garden home was pleasant for 2days ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It didn't have very many bathrooms for the number of people staying there, and the private rooms were nothing more than mattresses on the floor, but other than that it was fine. It was the staff that we had problems with. They were rude to our group and to other people staying at the hostel, and made the environment uncomfortable to be around. They were good about setting up tours for us to take, but we found that we could have saved A LOT of money by booking somewhere else. ”
- 09 Jul 2014 Ashley USA
- “ Location is ok. Great staffs. And good value ”
- 24 May 2014 Anonymous China
- “ Only has air con in one dorm, if you are not in this one dorm your room will be hotter than the outside as they're just wooden shacks. Our first room stunk of cigarette smoke constantly so we changed to another room fairly easily thanks to the staff. There is a nice outside garden area to chill in and the breakfast isn't bad but not included. You get what you pay for (150baht for private room), just be prepared to sweat. ”
- 20 Apr 2014 George England