Apa Kaba Home&Stay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed the humble accommodation provided by Aba Kaba guest house. It has a nice family vibe and the breakfast was great. The host was very helpful and really pleasant to talk to. The guest house is a bit tucked away from the city centre, but is just close enough that you can walk. The only thing was that I was expecting a shared room, but ended up with a room to myself where I paid for both beds. I would just make sure to clarify the details of your stay beforehand. ”
- 20 Dec 2017 Leonora Canada
- “ The owners are so nice !! They would help you for anything ! The hostel is really cute so don't expect to party there, everything there is very local and you will get to know more about Malay cul ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Quite the unusual place! Perfect for a down-to-earth relaxing stay, and to visit nearby attractions in Malacca. ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Anonymous Canada