Apartment San Samuele
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The apartments were not ready for our arrival at 11 o'clock, the room is not cleaned. I had to call to find out what we should do. And then we were asked to pay 3 euros more, supposedly some tax. ”
- 10 May 2015 Victoria Russia
- “ Excellent location. Appartment is located in the city district that leads directly to S. Marco. Besides that, everything else is in reach and if you're fit enough, you can technically walk to every POI on foot. Flat: A lil' bit dark. The shover resembles more a modern weapon system than an acutual device to get your dirt off. I am tall - and it was very narrow. Cleanliness: Could be better but allright for what you get. price-performance ratio: 7/10. ”
- 23 Apr 2015 Sebastian M Germany
- “ This place is a studio apartment being rented out for a few nights. For the price it was perfect and inexpensive. The downside is the mean old lady that owns it. She wasn't there when my friend and I got there. We had to ask the neighbor to call her. Most people don't have phones to make international calls. She told us we weren't allowed to use the washing machine, nor did she explain to us the rules of the flat or how any of the switches worked. In turn, she yelled at us like children. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Cindy USA