Apartments & rooms Stella
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super sweet and friendly couple runs this place. It's like a hotel room. Our floor was 4 rooms with 2 shared bathrooms and a kitchen. Very clean. Everything you need. A 10 minute walk down the hill via stairs to the old city. Balcony with a great view. ”
- 05 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Modern, newly renovated appartement. The old couple running it are very nice and its like comming home to your grandparents. It is a few hundred stairs up from the old town, but this is not a problem if you do not have a physical limitation. The closest store was about 10 min. walk. Good value for money. We would definetly recommend this place and f we return to Dubrovnik we´ll make a new booking. ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Anonymous Norway
- “ it is out of old town but has bus stops very close by and the walk down isn't too bad, lots of stairs. great shower! good value for money in Dubrovnik. the hosts were really friendly. recommend staying if you are travelling in a group. ”
- 05 Aug 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Just prefect!!!! ”
- 15 May 2016 Anonymous