Apartments & rooms Stella
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only 10 minutes to the town wall, and 1 minute from the foot of the trail up the mountain... great location! Very nice yard and patio for relaxing with a snack or drink. Nice welcome from the owners. One important thing: When you arrive go to the TOP floor and knock. This wasn't in the instructions and we ended up not being able to check in because we thought the owners were away but actually they were home and didn't hear us down on the lower floors. Would definitely stay again. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Staff is awesome! ran by the kindest couple ever who are always willing to help you out. The place is great for your money, private spacious rooms with a balcony and veranda. Everything is kept super clean! ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Our room should be ensuite but our bathroom was across the hallway. Our room was in the same floor with the owner, it was little akward because it feld like you weren't in a hostel. It feld like we were visiting in their own house. rooms in 1. and the 2. floor were better. Also remember to call when you arrive, the staff will pick you up, the hotel is very hard to find, it's in the end narrow alley, top of many many stairs. ”
- 02 Sep 2011 Sirpa
- “ A very nice room with great view on the city. Charming couple welcoming you. Hope you are not afraid of stairs: more than 350 to get to the old city center, but worthwhile... Had a very nice stay in Dubrovnik! ”
- 24 Jul 2011 Samuel