Apartments and Rooms Idassa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All was ok. The owner has been very friendly and he given any suggestions to us. These has been very useful. ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Nicer than any U.S hotel I have stayed at for half the price. The host was extremely helpful and welcomed me by name. ”
- 30 May 2013 Ben USA
- “ The stuff was very helpful. Its located near the industrial zone. Bikes for free. And check out the restaurant "na po ure"-the food is very delicious and the family there are super friendly. ”
- 26 May 2013 Cindy Germany
- “ Nice house in a beautiful garden. We got two bikes for free during our three days stay! Very nice people with good recommendations,... ”
- 20 May 2013 Johanna Germany
- “ We stayed at Idassa for 1 night. The owner was very helpful and nice and his mom was also super friendly. Our room - standart double - was clean and cozy, full bathroom&towels, full linen and kitchen with really tasty cherry liqueur :) Only wifi was a little bit slow and the computer, which was there, should be replaced to newer one asap. :)) But because we stayed 2-3 of January, it was a bit cold in the bathroom, even if we were given a big heater... But I would recommend you to stay there! :)) ”
- 02 Jan 2013 Justina Lithuania