Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only setback is that the room is not ensuite. If not better. The breakfast is very simple bread, jam and coffee. Do not expect much. Location is fantastic very convenient to move around and near to Jalgachi Market, Gukje Market, BIFF and Yondusan Park. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Had a very nice stay there. Staff are very helpful and friendly. The only thing that they will have to improve is the number of showers for girls. There's only two showers for girls and have to either wake up very early to shower or wait a long time. Opp the hostel there's a shopping and eating area. Where you can shop till you drop and eat till you are full. ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ The hostel had a very spacy living room, which suggested a leisurely atmosphere. ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Hanjoo South Korea
- “ Lovely place with an exellent receptionist! ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark