Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Breakfast is just toast and jam with tea/coffee. Could be noisy as it is situated ona busy road. ”
- 08 Oct 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ We had a nice stay there. A tip pn how to find it: If you come from Busan Station, get off at Nampo and follow the signs to exit 1, 2 or 3. Head 1 min further up the main street IN THE DIRECTION OF TRAVEL of the subway. Then you'll find it on your left above a café called Toms n Toms which looks like a Starbucks. Centrally located at the entrance to Jagalchi Fish Market. ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The only setback is that the room is not ensuite. If not better. The breakfast is very simple bread, jam and coffee. Do not expect much. Location is fantastic very convenient to move around and near to Jalgachi Market, Gukje Market, BIFF and Yondusan Park. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Anonymous Malaysia