Apple Hostel Italy
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Convinient in a sense, but very disorganized and staff can be too friendly or unprofessional depends on how you see them. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ I had a great stay at Apple Hostel Italy in St. Petersburg. the location is very convenient and the staff was very helpful. they helped me to discover the city and find out interesting spots in the neighborhood. I also met easily other travellers staying at the Hostel. I would reccomend Apple Hostel to other travellers and I will go back to visit them next time I will be in St.Petersburg! ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Manuele Italy
- “ Liked the hostel, great location, nice and very friendly staff that went out of their way (although half of them were not very fluent in English). Good atmosphere. Only problem I had was that the showers and the washrooms were very old and more or less dilapidated. (If they would update this it would be a really good hostel) ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Stef Netherlands
- “ The staff was really nice and helpful. Lots of personal attention. I lost my passport and they helped me a lot in order to get out of the country. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Tim Netherlands
- “ Such a great experience here! Oxana and the other staff members were incredibly friendly and VERY helpful. The atmosphere was unbeatable and the other guests were so great! I never had to wait for a shower or the toilet, the kitchen was always clean. The internet connection was not great in the common area, but apart from that I have no complaints at all! ”
- 26 May 2013 Gillian Canada
- “ I enjoy the hostel, is in a great location, the staff was very nice especially Nika, it is a clean and secure place, I definitively recommended the hostel. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 Norberto Jorge