Apple Hostel Italy
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the best hostel ever, its clean, well located and it has a great atmosphere, but what it really makes the difference is the staff I think. Moreover I remember two people who worked at the reception : Ksusha and Alona, who are extremely kind and help me with maps and my poor russian. I wish people at other hostels were like that. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Ariel Dario Argentina
- “ Convinient in a sense, but very disorganized and staff can be too friendly or unprofessional depends on how you see them. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ I had a great stay at Apple Hostel Italy in St. Petersburg. the location is very convenient and the staff was very helpful. they helped me to discover the city and find out interesting spots in the neighborhood. I also met easily other travellers staying at the Hostel. I would reccomend Apple Hostel to other travellers and I will go back to visit them next time I will be in St.Petersburg! ”
- 07 Aug 2013 Manuele Italy
- “ Liked the hostel, great location, nice and very friendly staff that went out of their way (although half of them were not very fluent in English). Good atmosphere. Only problem I had was that the showers and the washrooms were very old and more or less dilapidated. (If they would update this it would be a really good hostel) ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Stef Netherlands