Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is really dangerous and you have to wait about 20min each time you want to use the elevator up to the 10th floor. Same goes when you are going back but when you are waiting downstairs you get molested by a million guys wanting you to buy some. The lady who works there at day time is really nice but the guy who works at evenings and at night is a . He is rude and simply disgusting! The last day he just kicked our luggage out. super dangerous! ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Daniel Germany
- “ Really good value for money, and the location is extremely nice. You will be approached by hoards of Indians trying to lure you to other guest houses on the ground floor of the building, so beware. Room was clean, bathrooms also even though they got a little messy when people took a shower because there were no curtains. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Sabrina Tang Denmark
- “ Was a bit difficult find at first, there really were not any signs outside. ”
- 07 May 2015 Joel Estonia