Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really good value for money, and the location is extremely nice. You will be approached by hoards of Indians trying to lure you to other guest houses on the ground floor of the building, so beware. Room was clean, bathrooms also even though they got a little messy when people took a shower because there were no curtains. ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Sabrina Tang Denmark
- “ Was a bit difficult find at first, there really were not any signs outside. ”
- 07 May 2015 Joel Estonia
- “ Apple Hostel is always the best option in Chunking Mansion ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ First the good: The staff are nice, the cleaning ladies are especially helpful and cheerful. Also, the room itself was decent, about what we expected. The location in Kowloon is excellent, at the bottom of Nathan Road. Now for the not so good: The hostel itself is dingy and dark and very old needing some basic repairs. It is located in a very large building which is mostly hostels/guesthouses with typical HK retail on the bottom floor. The building has totally inadequate/smelly elevators. ”
- 05 Dec 2014 scott USA