Apple Hostels of Philadelphia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel has good vibes with great, friendly, and very helpful staff. Kudos to certain staff members who went out of their way to be helpful, especially Edward, Jake, and Antoine . Kudos also to the owner Marc for keeping the place running smoothly. The excellent location is also a great attraction to many travelers. ”
- 13 Oct 2019 Anonymous USA
- “ This is a very well run hostel which gives you good value for your money! The owner/manager takes an active role in making sure the hostel is running smoothly! ”
- 22 Jul 2019 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed at the Apple Hostel for 2 days. Everything was as described. I stayed in the 18-bed female dorm. The bunks had a half-curtain so you could shield yourself from the light to sleep or conversely, shield the room from your nightlight when up late. Lights were out at 11 PM which I thought was a great policy (too many times woken up in the middle of the night in other hostels because of people discourteously turning on the light at 3 AM). The location allows for walking anywhere. ”
- 20 Jun 2019 Janina Poland
- “ The room was fantastic, the common areas were clean and stocked with kitchen implements. The only thing lacking was that the front door was not locked, we didn’t need to use the key card to get into the main reception area, and when I went to get my luggage from storage, they didn’t ask to see my tag number. I just walked in and grabbed my bags. I would definitely stay here again, as it was in a great location and the staff and friendly and helpful. ”
- 01 Mar 2019 Anonymous Canada
- “ For the people out of the 18-20 age group, the atmosphere was great the people of all ages could get along as travelers,any language we mange to understand each other fun. Do it again fun-fun . ”
- 25 Jan 2019 Roslyn USA