Apple Hostels of Philadelphia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really Enjoyed Every thing A good Place to Stay In Philadelphia :) ”
- 18 Sep 2016 Rosemary Italy
- “ The Apple Hostels is continuously improving since my last stays there. The hostel added computers to use for free and only a small fee if printing pages from the computer. The bathrooms and showers are always clean. The staff is always very helpful with hostel information and local area directions and information. ”
- 13 Aug 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very friendly helpful staff, excellent location near all the historic sites, and great atmosphere :) ”
- 07 Aug 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Yes, everyone was very friendly; nice range of ages, which is not the norm. great location, and easy access from airport. Take shuttle, and subway. By the way, if you are a senior 55+, you only pay $1.00 on the Septa shuttle. I was charged the reg rate of $8.00. I'd like to thank the agent for not asking my age, but I would rather had saved $7.00. I did pay only $1.00 on my return; I was tipped off by the Apple Hostel front desk person. Thank you. ”
- 27 Jul 2016 carmelita USA
- “ Amazing location, right bang in the middle of Philly, just where you want to be. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. I would definitely recommend staying there. ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Anonymous England