Apple Hostels of Philadelphia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dear Apple Hostel of Philadelphia, At first I did not know what to expect. This was my first Hostel experience and let me just say that I was truly amazed by the wonderful gem of an Apple Inspired Palace that provided top notch service, hospitality, a warm welcome, and awesome atmosphere. I am artistic. Thus, to be able to stay at a place that is so intricately matched with the "apple" theme and color coordination, especially of the colors: Navy Blue/Lime Green/Bright Orange was divine! ”
- 16 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice staff who oeganized ghost tour and film. We had a very evening here! ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Rui China
- “ Best value in the city - helpful staff, comfortable inside and nice places to go outside. ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I do recommend this hostel. I really love this hostel. Helpful and nice staffs, close to most of the sightseeing, good activities organized for visitors and also free breakfast at the weekends (haha~~). What's more, it is a good place to meet other travelers here. ”
- 01 Mar 2013 Anonymous China
“ The location is great, and you can't beat that, but the problem is that they don't serve breakfast. I would prefer to have breakfast in the morning than free pasta dinner or free drinks at night. ”
I'm sorry Maria, but we cater to guests who want to meet other guests so we have free things in the evenings to make that happen, although we do have a free breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings as well as a discounted breakfast every day at a nearby 1960's American diner. We have a free pasta dinner on Wednesdays, a free open-bar on Thursdays before our free pub crawl, free wine and cheese on Fridays and free beer every other night. We also have the best kitchen of any like-sized hostel in North America so it's very easy to make your own breakfast or dinner.
- 02 Jan 2013 Maria Chile
- “ Really a nice place!! and there has different activities every night, meeting different people from different places. ”
- 26 Dec 2012 Tong China
- “ A good place. People who are in charge are very friendly and they helped me a lot. The atmosphere is very good and people can communicate with others. If i go to Philadelphia again, I will choose this hostel. ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Anonymous China