Apple Hostels of Philadelphia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was friendly, as well as super helpful. He showed me how to get to them bus station in their morning, and mentioned I could as they morning staff for an additional review of them route to their station , and a map if I thought it was necessary. He also suggested a restaurant which we tried, all three of us got something different, all agreeing that our dishes were delicious. Bathrooms were great, super clean, big, and we'll lite. Thank you for a wonderful night in Philly. ”
- 07 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I was considering jumping off a bridge before I got to Apple hostel. However, Philadelphia's famous lack of famous bridges to jump off, combined with the angelic glow of one member of staff convinced me that life is worth living. Jeanine is Literally the single greatest human being since Jesus. She is the greatest thing to happen to humankind in the history of the world and her amazingness is Probably the reason that crime and violence continue to fall worldwide. #Jeaninedidn'ttellmetowritethis ”
- 09 Oct 2015 James England
- “ Nothing much to complain, there are always things going on every night or day so you can socialize if you're a solo traveler like me. Location is also good in old city area where you can find hidden charms of the city. You might feel secure in the neighborhood compare to other areas in downtown which could be really sketchy. Free beer every night instead of free breakfast I also liked. ”
- 05 Oct 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I usually don't stay in hostels, and this is not the hostel fault and it was at a full capacity when I stayed, but the whole dorm smelled just like bums smell after days of not showering. I'd say the hostel could help with a bottle of Febreze. Also I'd say a guy over 250lbs or over 6 feet will find the bunk beds just to small for them, a disclosure upon reservation would be nice. Other than that, great location, staff is nice, showers are private with curtains... ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Michel USA
- “ Amazing!!! Five stars! You want to stay here! I was in mixed dorm, not my ideal situation but it worked out fine. Fun things set up at the hostel, great area to explore phantastic Philly ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA