Apple Hostels of Philadelphia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a very good hostel, quite clean and organized. Lots of fun! ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Fantastic hostel located in Old Philly. Great deal, very nice employees, and perfect for my needs. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent hostel! Very friendly staff :). Bradley was awesome! ”
- 03 Feb 2015 Tom Netherlands
- “ A good place to know with lots of friends from everywhere. A good spot to take a view of Philadelphia conveniently. I like it. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Stayed in this hostel for two weeks. Every staff member was friendly, approachable and helpful. Felt totally safe the entire time, and felt that I could make friends with other travelers but also have alone time if I wanted it. They even had events every night (often with free alcohol!). The bed was comfortable, the kitchen had plenty of appliances, and they had about a million movies to watch in the lounge! Great location as well. Would absolutely visit again. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Terilyn USA
- “ You get the value of your money. Everyone has the clean linen and the room is quiet for sleeping. It eve offers weekend breakfast! Last but not least, good location---very close to liberty bell area. ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Anonymous China