Apple Hostels of Philadelphia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Surely recommend my friends stay there while their visiting in Philly, and definetely go there again!! ”
- 09 Sep 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
“ One of the best hostels I stayed in: staff is friendly, good location, rooms and bathrooms are really nice and clean. ”
- 02 Sep 2013 Anja Larissa Germany
- “ Fantastic location. Helpful staff except for the guy who would not let me warm my bread roll in the microwave inside a paper bag for 5 secs - mr miserable! I was disappointed as I didn't book for long enough and it is a busy place so make sure you give yourself at least 2 nights here. Great facilities, but do remember when you pack some places have lots of stairs and no lift. Just a warning which didn't affect me as I'm seasoned traveller. And watch the silver column in the foyer - big headache ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ This hostel is great! Really close to the city center, around there is a lot of. bars and restaurants. There is a free beer in the evening, many tours and attractions. Really clean and nice place, the staff is helpful. We really enjoyed staying there. the only one thing which was not Good for us is the lack of breakfasts. We highly recommend this place! ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Katarzyna Poland