Apple Hostels of Philadelphia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my recent stay at Apple Hostels. The staff members were very helpful and enthusiastic. I also appreciated the weekend complimentary breakfast. The 16 bed male dorm room was OK; with so many people staying in the dorm coming in and out, it's unlikely one will have a perfectly unbroken sleep. I also found the dorm room a little humid and to have a sweaty odor; but maybe that's just to be expected in a room of 16 grown men. ”
- 30 Oct 2014 Jeffrey Canada
- “ well,i met some guys here and had a good time abt my last few days in USA if I come philly again i'll come again ! ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The best hostel ive ever stayed at. Very clean, very helpful staff. Lots of events planned. Free computer access. Good location near bars, clubs, liberty bell, independenc3 hall. The bedding was alot better than im used to getting in hostels. Oh and alice is cute too ;) ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Michael England
- “ Very friendly and helpful staff, excellent idea with organizing events like pub crawl or free pasta day. I had a great time there. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Natalia Poland