Aquarius Backpackers Byron Bay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice hostel, lot of thing to do there : swimming pool, (very good), video games, club, restaurant, bar. and just 300 meters from one of the most beautiful beach around. ”
- 24 Mar 2015 Anonymous France
- “ It was a fun hostel with great roomies (we stayed in a mixed 8 dorm). The security was pretty terrible tho. When we arrived the roomies informed us there was a dutch guy staying in the room, without paying. He simply stayed at the hostel after his payed days were over and has been staying since. He had all his stuff everywhere and when someone came to make their new bed he was often in it sleeping (since it was the only empty one). He came and left as he wanted, since he still had his wristband ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous
- “ The location was great. Food was amazing and the bar staff were great :) a couple of the reception staff could do with a change, not the most welcoming! Otherwise, we had a great stay. ”
- 19 Oct 2014 Zoe Australia