Aquarius Backpackers Byron Bay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really enjoyed our short stay here. Location allowed to walk everywhere we wanted to go and we were really impressed with our free meal each day. Also really appreciated the care of security to make sure we were safe. ”
- 13 Jan 2018 Joshua Australia
- “ I was back at the room half an hour after the cleaning one of the days I was there, and it was no cleaner than when I left that morning. ”
- 25 Oct 2017 Margit Norway
- “ Byron Bay was the first stop on a six week road trip, and after staying in many hostels down the coast, I have to say that this one is the best. They have great programming, the town is nice, the pool and bar are great for suntanning mingling and people watching. The rooftop patio is also a great place to spend the afternoon. The internet was a bit expensive and should have been included IMO. ”
- 05 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada