Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice outside sitting area. Great value for money. ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Anonymous Israel
- “ First time to Eilat!! The entire city is awesome, but, the Members of the Staff, Abraham, AAron, Ruth and others were excellent. Great for directions, suggestions, hospitable, and you stay and leave with a sense of the very importance of the little Southern Border City of Eilat. I shall return to this place in the sun, and, to the Arava Hostel. It is worth paying the few extra shekels for one of the 'custom to order' breakfasts!! Highly recommend Arava for a 'home away from home' stay. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ One knows why there is no photo of the room ... it basically is a sardine tin and has on top of that no window for actually airing the place. Showers are tiny with a washing basin inside and no way to put your clothes or even towel to stay dry ... ”
- 11 Nov 2015 Anonymous Germany