Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One knows why there is no photo of the room ... it basically is a sardine tin and has on top of that no window for actually airing the place. Showers are tiny with a washing basin inside and no way to put your clothes or even towel to stay dry ... ”
- 11 Nov 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The staff was awesome! I can't wait to see them next year! ”
- 14 Oct 2015 Jennifer USA
- “ It's a wonderful place to stay at! The staff is so nice and will do all they can to help you! Highly recommended!! ”
- 29 Sep 2015 Jonathan Sweden
- “ Nice garden to enjoy breakfast/dinner... ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Estela Spain
- “ I found the facilities to be lacking. No individual plug per bed or light. There were also no enough kitchen utensils, plates or cutlery for the large number of people staying in the hostel. It would have been good to receive a map if the area on arrival with hey places pointed out, only by trial sand error and lots of googling did we find the best places to go. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Kayleigh South Africa