Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were very friendly. They were willing to help you. I booked a private room for two persons. Unfortunately, after a few nights there was a leaking in the bathroom. I told to rhe staff and they tried to fix it. However, they couldn't fix the problem and they upgrade me to an apartment. I really enjoyed my stay in the appartment and the services of Archi-hostel. ”
- 12 Jan 2015 Tuyet Hanh Netherlands
- “ I decided to stay in that hostel because of its location that is a big advantage. Taksim is just few minutes away, as well as metro. The area is nice, with lots of cozy cafes (opposite direction to Taksim). The low price is probably because of a night club nearby. The music at night, espacially on the weekends, is very loud and you can easily hear it in females dorm. I spent two nights at the hostel because the noise was unbearable, even the earplugs didn't help. The staff was quite helpful. ”
- 28 Oct 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ Deluxe apt: Excellent location...great to have our own apartment. Perhaps a little more interest/info. from staff on arrival would have been better, but that's only a side comment. Would definitely recommend this place! ”
- 01 Jul 2014 daryl Wales
- “ Probably a small signage will help in locating the hostel easily. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anirudh India