Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great, clean room, and the beds were excellent. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I particularly appreciated the well-equipped kitchen, that was stacked with cooking supplies (and even fruit and some great cookies!). The location was also top-notch. ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ Permanent staff excelent and helpful (although there is one girl who works on sunday not very friendly). Really easy place to find and very close to Taskim square. Very clean and tidy (although nobody cleans on sunday). Its a three floor building with stairs so be prepare to exercise. Its a comfortable place to stay just like home. There is always somebody willing to help with whatever you need. There are renovating the building. Everything looks better every day. Hostel for any rage of age. ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Anonymous Colombia
- “ This place was really great! It's position is amazing, just like 5 minutes from Taksim Square. There are good restaurants and bistrot or lunchplace all around (with really good food!!). I only stayed for a few hours as I stopped over Istanbul on my way to Europe, so I didn't stay overnight, but I took a nap of a few hours and the bed was really comfortable. The only defect was that nobody locks the room doors, but I didn't left anything valued in the room. ”
- 07 Sep 2013 Irene Italy
- “ Excellent location and nice staff. Also clean, secured. In a nutshell, nothing to complain ”
- 22 Jul 2013 Anonymous India
- “ Perfect location. Nice people. Clean rooms. ”
- 11 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel! Good location, good beds, peaceful and friendly atmosphere,clean and good guests kitchen. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Larisa Russia