Archi Rossi Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The directions were a little confusing (once turning on Via Faene (or whichever street the hostel is on, I don't know off the top of my head) you have to walk down the street before finding the building.), but it was overall a great experience! The staff was helpful, the artwork on the wall really livened up the atmosphere, and I felt very safe leaving my luggage in the store room once I checked in in the morning. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Kathryn USA
- “ Whenever I take a group to Florence, I try to stay in this hostel. Throughout my years of travel, this is my favorite hostel. As an added bonus, the Archi Rossi "restaurant" provides terrific food for dinner at unbelievable prices as well as the best breakfast I've had at a hostel. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ very friendly stuff (shout out to marco!). breakfast needs to be more appealing, the curfew should be cancelled in my opinion. ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Anonymous Egypt
- “ The hotel provided free 2 hrs walking tour from 10am-12 noon daily, we enjoyed the trip and found it is very informative. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 PUNG Singapore
- “ Very nice place, great location and staff..But unfortunately all the furniture in the rooms are very very old, also the doors,toilet flushes and water taps...So the beds are not comfortable and there's a lot of noise because of the old things.. I stayed in the dorm and can't sleep at all! Lots of loud noise all the time! Besides the noise of the old furniture,people in the dorms made a lot of noise till very late time..They must change all the furniture immediately and tell people about rules! ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ I'm trully overwhelmed! The best hostel I've ever stayed! ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Anonymous Brazil