Archi Rossi Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was exactly what I had imagined a hostel would be, but better because of the people. Very easy to find, conveniently located and clean and safe. It had a very relaxed environment. Some hostels make an effort to be a little fancy and almost like a hotel. But this place seemed more comfortable, a place where you could relax and be comfortable. I think that is better than fancy and chic. ”
- 03 Aug 2017 Joanna Mexico
- “ The hostel is very close to all the historic center sights, it's a short walk from the entrance, and extremely close to the main train station, which makes it very accesible for trips. The rooms have huge closets to store all your belongings, with their own key, so you don't need to carry a lock around. There are a of rooms in the hostel, a garden and a terrace. The cafeteria arrangement of the dining room can favor starting conversations with other guests. Very good option to explore Florence. ”
- 06 Nov 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Nice breakfast buffet! The staff is very nice and always ready to help you. BTW, they provide print service. ”
- 29 Aug 2016 Anonymous China
- “ It is a nice hostel in a good location. The full breakfast provides a nice start to a busy day. Most of the staff were nice and helpful. However, the overnight clerk was rude and demeaning. I don't know if he didn't like Americans, older guests, or just me. There is a reason why human beings smile at each other. He needs to learn why people smile and why you should be nice to guests. ”
- 19 Aug 2016 Robert USA