Archi Rossi Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Free breakfast and free dinner, which is nice. Although you only get free dinner becausr there isn't a kitchen. They have 1 microwave dor you and that's it. Also when you leave your bags (like if you get there early before check in), you just leave them in an entirely open room...its not even behind a closed door. ”
- 11 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great staff helpful and accommodating. Also the breakfast was superb. Would stay there again. ”
- 20 Oct 2014 Christopher USA
- “ The directions were a little confusing (once turning on Via Faene (or whichever street the hostel is on, I don't know off the top of my head) you have to walk down the street before finding the building.), but it was overall a great experience! The staff was helpful, the artwork on the wall really livened up the atmosphere, and I felt very safe leaving my luggage in the store room once I checked in in the morning. ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Kathryn USA
- “ Whenever I take a group to Florence, I try to stay in this hostel. Throughout my years of travel, this is my favorite hostel. As an added bonus, the Archi Rossi "restaurant" provides terrific food for dinner at unbelievable prices as well as the best breakfast I've had at a hostel. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ very friendly stuff (shout out to marco!). breakfast needs to be more appealing, the curfew should be cancelled in my opinion. ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Anonymous Egypt