Archi Rossi Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is amazing. The food is great and the two free tours are very informative and fun! I definitely will use it again next time I am in Italy! ”
- 10 Sep 2017 Kaitlyn USA
- “ It was exactly what I had imagined a hostel would be, but better because of the people. Very easy to find, conveniently located and clean and safe. It had a very relaxed environment. Some hostels make an effort to be a little fancy and almost like a hotel. But this place seemed more comfortable, a place where you could relax and be comfortable. I think that is better than fancy and chic. ”
- 03 Aug 2017 Joanna Mexico
- “ The hostel is very close to all the historic center sights, it's a short walk from the entrance, and extremely close to the main train station, which makes it very accesible for trips. The rooms have huge closets to store all your belongings, with their own key, so you don't need to carry a lock around. There are a of rooms in the hostel, a garden and a terrace. The cafeteria arrangement of the dining room can favor starting conversations with other guests. Very good option to explore Florence. ”
- 06 Nov 2016 Anonymous Mexico