Archipelago Hostel Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It seems to be a convinient location, but it has dark side - crowds of tourists and drunk screams in the middle of the night. There is no lounge room, where you can relax and get aquained with other voyagers. No kitchen either, so you cannot even drink a cup of damned tea. This hostel is just a box for sleeping. No soul, poor atmosphere. ”
- 28 Oct 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ Good place if you're only looking to have a place to sleep. ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Anonymous Norway
- “ The hostel was really well located, super calm and very clean. There was no real atmosphere because there was no common room. It was fine for us because we needed to rest, but people looking to meet other people at the hostel might not be able to do so. The fact that reception was only for specific hours was weird and unpleasant for us. We arrived around 8:30pm, and we had many questions, but there was no one to ask. We believe that reception is important and were upset to not finding anyone. ”
- 02 Dec 2015 Anonymous Canada