Archipelago Hostel Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very welcoming service and nice house in old town. ”
- 20 Sep 2015 VILLU Estonia
- “ Nice hostel located in Gamla Stan (old town). This was more of a family hostel with no age limit on guests. No common room to hang out in other than the kitchen. Very clean, the only downside was the reception is only there from 8am to 3pm. Easy walking distance to most places. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ No one at reception upon arrival. Also would be nice to have a common area to sit. Great location, although the bar across the street was noisy until 3 a.m. Very clean so no complains on that. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Paulina USA
- “ Clean, nice and warm. Would go there again and recommend it! ”
- 21 Jan 2015 Dinka Croatia