Archipelago Hostel Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice stuff, very good location Just small common area in the kitchen, not very cozy ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Ulrike Germany
- “ The staff is very warm and kind. The location is good with old town sights just nearby. The space is a little bit small for two-beds room. The sheet costs additionally and it seems the sheets are necessary because the mattress is old and not very clean. The kitchen are facilitated well. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous China
- “ A perfect location to stay in Old Town. Very secure and comfortable bed though tiny cell like room. Too expensive for poor amenities and services. Old building without elevator. Maze-like place to find poorly equipped kitchen or showers. Late check-in/early check out with no luggage room, and no attendants at night and early morning hours. Friendly staff but the owner was not helpful in help finding where everything was. For the money, not recommended especially with large luggage. ”
- 14 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA