Archipelago Hostel Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was really well located, super calm and very clean. There was no real atmosphere because there was no common room. It was fine for us because we needed to rest, but people looking to meet other people at the hostel might not be able to do so. The fact that reception was only for specific hours was weird and unpleasant for us. We arrived around 8:30pm, and we had many questions, but there was no one to ask. We believe that reception is important and were upset to not finding anyone. ”
- 02 Dec 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ It's the definition of no frills. You get a bed and a shower in a good location. Do not expect anything else though. The advantage of this is it seemed the guests were more respectful and used the facilities just for sleeping rather than partying... Which made getting sleep easier. ”
- 24 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The 2 bed private rooms were great! I also stayed one night in a 4 bed doorm, and that was a bit crowded, and there were no security boxes to lock your stuff in so I did not feel safe leaving my stuff in the room while I was gone. Other than that, nice hostel, great location, clean and calm. The street outside is a bit noisy on weekends. Showers and kitchen ok. But, there is almost never anyone at the reception, you have to pick up your key from a letter and get the code to the front door. ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Alexandra Finland
- “ Location better than you can imagine. Responsive and very friendly staff Natalia! Linen clean, common areas are cleaned every day. The kitchen has everything you need. For the money a very good offer. Thanx to Natalia! ”
- 07 Nov 2015 Gregory Belarus
- “ Quiet and clean hostel in old city center ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Anonymous Russia