Arco Youth Hostel A&A
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hector, the receptionist, was the best! So warm and welcoming and he made me feel safe. ”
- 22 May 2013 Anemone Denmark
- “ We only got to socialise with the two other guests that we shared rooms with, kind of missed the social vibe you sometimes can find at hostel. But that wasn't Arco's fault - more the other guests at the time. No big deal. Alcohol not allowed? Both good because it was nice and clean but maybe that could help open up the atmosphere? ”
- 24 Apr 2013 Olof Sweden
- “ -no locks in the doors. This was pretty odd thing and increases possibility to robbery. -everything else worked fine, location is great etc. ”
- 19 Apr 2013 Jarmo Finland
- “ worst hostel i have ever stayed in. really horrid. staff unfriendly. its really dirty. bedroom are horrible!! no atmosphere. never stay here!! there are much better ones! ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Rebekah England