Arco Youth Hostel A&A
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a very good value for the money and the staff has been amazing!! ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Sabine Germany
- “ I stayed here for 3days and really enjoyed my time here. Especially, I feel thankful for the staffs so much. They are very friendly, helpful and thoughtful. I got very impressed by their kindness and thoughtfulness. They d love to help clients have a great time in barcelona. Especiallly the staff from Colombia impressed me a lot. All the routes that he recommended me were just perfect.The location is perfect, right near to Mercat Boquria, Catalunya and more. I definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 12 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The place is quite hard to find...But the kitchen and wifi is really good. Still a nice place to stay. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous China
- “ Hector, the receptionist, was the best! So warm and welcoming and he made me feel safe. ”
- 22 May 2013 Anemone Denmark
- “ We only got to socialise with the two other guests that we shared rooms with, kind of missed the social vibe you sometimes can find at hostel. But that wasn't Arco's fault - more the other guests at the time. No big deal. Alcohol not allowed? Both good because it was nice and clean but maybe that could help open up the atmosphere? ”
- 24 Apr 2013 Olof Sweden
- “ -no locks in the doors. This was pretty odd thing and increases possibility to robbery. -everything else worked fine, location is great etc. ”
- 19 Apr 2013 Jarmo Finland