Arco Youth Hostel A&A
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In the hostel with the shared dorm rooms, there was no alcohol allowed in all of the hostel. This information was not pleasant to get when we arrived at the location. ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Robin Sweden
- “ The hostel was way too hot. The staff said we only use the AC in summer months, yet it was June and 30 degrees Celsius. When we wanted to check out the desk employee was sleeping on the couch... Very unprofessional. We shouldn't have to wake someone up to check out at 7:00. This same employee would rarely be at the front desk and buzzing into the hostel at night could take 10 minutes. The shower rooms were nice. The laundry room hours should be extended. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a very good value for the money and the staff has been amazing!! ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Sabine Germany
- “ I stayed here for 3days and really enjoyed my time here. Especially, I feel thankful for the staffs so much. They are very friendly, helpful and thoughtful. I got very impressed by their kindness and thoughtfulness. They d love to help clients have a great time in barcelona. Especiallly the staff from Colombia impressed me a lot. All the routes that he recommended me were just perfect.The location is perfect, right near to Mercat Boquria, Catalunya and more. I definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 12 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The place is quite hard to find...But the kitchen and wifi is really good. Still a nice place to stay. ”
- 22 Dec 2013 Anonymous China