Arctic Adventure Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place, great staff, bed however was so noisy, when ever we moved while sleeping it sounded as tho the whole hostel would wake up from the noise. ”
- 11 Sep 2016 Aaron
- “ The manager was very amenable to our difficult situation. After staying and enjoying the hostel for several days, my brother and I were trying to fly out of Anchorage on standby. For three days in a row, we checked out and then had to check back in at midnight as we waited for our outbound standby flight. We did finally get one, but we cannot recommend this kind manager too highly. ”
- 02 Aug 2016 Kendell D. USA
- “ Well, the place was old. It looks like it was a college dorm house at one time, which makes for a good hostel. It also appears that the facility is maintained by people that barely know what there doing. It was definitely clean. Poorly painted and well worn, but clean. Also, the emergency lights that I happened across do not function, likely from long dead batteries. I am an electrician by trade and know which buttons to push. Would I go back? Absolutely. Do I recommend it? For what it is...Yep ”
- 17 May 2016 Anonymous USA