Arctic Adventure Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were very friendly and the hostel was clean, only negative was how far it was from downtown. ”
- 21 Feb 2017 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Great place, great staff, bed however was so noisy, when ever we moved while sleeping it sounded as tho the whole hostel would wake up from the noise. ”
- 11 Sep 2016 Aaron
- “ The manager was very amenable to our difficult situation. After staying and enjoying the hostel for several days, my brother and I were trying to fly out of Anchorage on standby. For three days in a row, we checked out and then had to check back in at midnight as we waited for our outbound standby flight. We did finally get one, but we cannot recommend this kind manager too highly. ”
- 02 Aug 2016 Kendell D. USA