Arenal Backpackers Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nice staff,possibility to store luggage, however bring your own lock,restaurant/bar affiliated-pretty expensive though, close to supermarkets and the city center, nice bar area at night! ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very well kept hostel. Nice pool and dorms. Bathrooms were also superior to most hostels. But with the constant rain a common room would be nice, with couches and decent lighting. A common kitchen would also be great. ”
- 18 May 2014 Kayla USA
- “ I've been traveling Costa Rica for several month from hostel to hostel, and I have not been at a hostel as good as this one ever. It functions like a hotel, and it's so cheap compared to anything else you'll find if you want to live on a budget. The staff was a amazing! ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Nice hostel, but for my opinion too expensive. The staff at the front desk wasn't very nice and never smiled - a pity. The facility itsself with its pool and lockers are very nice. ”
- 11 Jan 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ I cant wait to go back so I can stay longer! Everything was excellent! You meet so many different cool people! Ignacio you the man bro! ”
- 09 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA