Arenal Backpackers Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel, but for my opinion too expensive. The staff at the front desk wasn't very nice and never smiled - a pity. The facility itsself with its pool and lockers are very nice. ”
- 11 Jan 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Clean, chlorinated pool and air conditioning were nice (though our AC may have been broken since it was on full blast all night and the room was freezing in the morning...). Otherwise, staff were friendly and helpful and the location was great for seeing the area. Would definitely recommend, but if you don't like loud pool parties long into the night, it may not be the best for you... we do, so it was great ;-) ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Awesome hostel! Extremely clean rooms and very helpful staff. Be sure to take advantage of one of their great tour deals! ”
- 13 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It was very nice! great location and good facilities. I would recommend.. ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous South Korea