Arenal Backpackers Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome place, maybe the best place in La Fortuna to stay! Party people and lot of things to do. ”
- 12 Jan 2015 Benoit Canada
- “ This place is awesome! We had a one night stay but decided to extend it to another day. The place is so clean. The toilets are clean! Just bring a lock to secure your valuables! ”
- 29 Dec 2014 vasudevan India
- “ The hostel is beautiful. Just as the name suggests, it's a hostel resort, not just a hostel. There's no kitchen or breakfast in the morning. Instead they have a restaurant so you end up spending more money. I was highly disappointing with how unfriendly and helpful the staff were. I did not feel welcomed at all. So it you're looking for a welcoming place with a great enviornment I wouldn't suggest staying here. ”
- 02 Dec 2014 Veronica USA
- “ nice staff,possibility to store luggage, however bring your own lock,restaurant/bar affiliated-pretty expensive though, close to supermarkets and the city center, nice bar area at night! ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very well kept hostel. Nice pool and dorms. Bathrooms were also superior to most hostels. But with the constant rain a common room would be nice, with couches and decent lighting. A common kitchen would also be great. ”
- 18 May 2014 Kayla USA
- “ I've been traveling Costa Rica for several month from hostel to hostel, and I have not been at a hostel as good as this one ever. It functions like a hotel, and it's so cheap compared to anything else you'll find if you want to live on a budget. The staff was a amazing! ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Anonymous Denmark