Arenal Hostel Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall we had a good experience and the hostel living op to expectations. However you should not promise hot water when you clearly do not have the ability to provide it. I was told that the hot water and room lighting where powered but solar so I should try in a hour when the clouds cleared up. I tried for 3 days and got nothing. During cloudy season (the majority of the year) you should not promise good lighting in the rooms or hot water. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ When we arrive we were notified that the hostel was full but they give us accomodation in their partner hostel Arenal Backpackers Hostel but we can use both facilities. The only thing that we don't like is that our room in the partner hostel was full of tiny cockroaches at the night. If they work with that then I will recommend them. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Ailed M Puerto Rico
- “ Informative and friendly staff! I staid at a 6 person dorm, and the facilities were fine. Lockers were available. Relaxing and clean courtyard and small pool, where you can socialize and meet other travelers! ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ This is a great place to stay. Staffs are so friendly and helpful, especially one of the staffs, Joe, is the best. All the facilities and atmosphere are awesome!! I highly recommend this hostel. Location is perfect. ”
- 26 Feb 2015 Jung Seon
- “ The dorm rooms were a touch cramped but other than that everything was fantastic, including the welcome drink :) ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Anonymous England