Arenal Hostel Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Informative and friendly staff! I staid at a 6 person dorm, and the facilities were fine. Lockers were available. Relaxing and clean courtyard and small pool, where you can socialize and meet other travelers! ”
- 14 Mar 2015 Anonymous Vietnam
- “ This is a great place to stay. Staffs are so friendly and helpful, especially one of the staffs, Joe, is the best. All the facilities and atmosphere are awesome!! I highly recommend this hostel. Location is perfect. ”
- 26 Feb 2015 Jung Seon
- “ The dorm rooms were a touch cramped but other than that everything was fantastic, including the welcome drink :) ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ This had a great location, we used the kitchen area and it was adequate for our needs. This was the first hostel I stayed in where I paid extra for an ensuite bathroom and was not given towels. They were for rent but felt the price of the room warranted the free use of towels. Food was good… had the buffet one morning and it was quite tasty. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ One of the best places i have stayed! Tours they offered are a bit too expensive but the location will help you find other options ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Maria Del Carmen Mexico
- “ Beautiful, organized, clean &, lovely Diego greeted us & was super helpful during our stay. We appreciated being able to leave an envelope of valuables in the office safe each day while we were out. The common areas & room were both far above par for a hostel in my opinion: clean and spacious. Linens provided (towels upon request). There is a great buffet for a charge, and a kitchen with fridge to store items. Night security will buzz you in after 11pm, and keep it quiet for sleep. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Mario USA