Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a great hostel. The only downside was it was about a 15-20 minute walk to the city center but the hostel had a great atmosphere; two well stocked kitchens, a lovely front room with TV, conservatory and garden. It really felt like a comfortable home where you could meet other travelers. We stayed over New Years/Hogmanay so I can't call anything in the city at that time good value but at normal rates the hostel would be really fantastic value. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Wifi Router in the upper floor, is not working. Staff is helpful, e.g. easy solution to returning keys during off hours. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Andreas Switzerland
- “ Very in friendly staff. No real knowledge of the area Worst place I ever stayed ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Thomas
- “ helpful staff ”
- 04 Aug 2013 ULF Sweden
- “ Nice rooms, friendly staff. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Heather USA
- “ Good enough, just a ghostly atmosphere.. quietest hostel I've ever been to. Could be good if you're looking for privacy and to relax. Only real downside was the beds were creaky as hell, every move was advertised to the whole room. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous England