Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very nice!! ”
- 26 Jul 2014 mako Japan
- “ This was a great hostel. The only downside was it was about a 15-20 minute walk to the city center but the hostel had a great atmosphere; two well stocked kitchens, a lovely front room with TV, conservatory and garden. It really felt like a comfortable home where you could meet other travelers. We stayed over New Years/Hogmanay so I can't call anything in the city at that time good value but at normal rates the hostel would be really fantastic value. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Wifi Router in the upper floor, is not working. Staff is helpful, e.g. easy solution to returning keys during off hours. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Andreas Switzerland
- “ Very in friendly staff. No real knowledge of the area Worst place I ever stayed ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Thomas