Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice place to stay, about 10 min walk to city center or the other way to arthur´s seat. Friendly staff willing to help. Good place to stay for young people who loves traveling. Recommended! ”
- 16 Nov 2017 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Location: A bit far from city center. Atmosphere: The common area closes at 10 PM, kitchens are always open, but there are two, so there's a split. It's a resting place, not a party place. Facilities: Everything was alright, except for the iron. Don't count on ironing anything here! ”
- 04 Oct 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ I only noticed at when I came home after 10pm that there we needed to let staff know if we were checking out before 9am. I just assumed there would be a key drop and so I hope everything was fine. It would have been great if the staff had let me know what when I said I needed to get to the airport at 6:30am. ”
- 22 Sep 2017 Mary
- “ We are a couple from Germany. The hostel is really nice and lovely. The employes are also really friendly and helpfull. We had also a other hostel, but this one was much more better. If you want to go to the city, you have to cross the park - that´s it :-). And pub on the other side of the street is also really nice - you have to go there. I hope I got the oppurtinity to come back. ”
- 10 Sep 2017 Johanna Germany