Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostels was very clean and the staff very helpful ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Konstantinos Greece
- “ Lovely, homey hostel. Excellent for a relaxing vacation, or even a long-term stay. The grocers nearby, as well as a Scotmid and a fishmonger, in combination with the excellent kitchen facilities in the hostel make it easy to cook for yourself in this here. ”
- 08 Mar 2016 Max Netherlands
- “ It takes 10 or 15 minutes walking to get at High Street and the main touristic atractions. It is very near of a great park, The Meadows. There is a very special organic shop just in front of the hostel. The kitchen is very nice. I liked very much my time there. But when I arrived the room I had booked was not available. I had booked a private room with doble bed and I stayed in a room with bunk bed. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Michele Brazil