Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hotel is located in a rather shady area in Athens, but it's just a 5-minute walk from the subway station. The hotel was very clean, including the bathroom. Despite the questionable area the hotel felt really safe. ”
- 25 May 2017 Anonymous Finland
- “ The hostel was just good, close to the Acropolis, if you like to walk, I would recomend you to have a 30 min walked across downtown and get to the Acropolis. The breakfast buffet is a plus. ”
- 19 Jun 2016 Anonymous Colombia
- “ One of the worst locations I ever stayed in. I guess for one evening you can close your eyes, but I do not recommend it for longer stays. ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Anonymous Romania