Arpacay Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing value - I paid the equivalent of $12/night. Arpacay is somewhat far from city center (10min walk + 15min tram ride or 15min walk + 5min metro ride), but is right next to Prague Castle so seeing that is extraordinarily convenient. Breakfast is available every day for €3 - absolutely worth it. There's a small hang-out area at reception, and there's a smoking balcony. I wish there were more places to chill and meet people, but it was good as-is. RECOMMENDED ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It was really nice. The host was really kind and considerable :D ”
- 20 Jun 2015 JAEHYEON South Korea
- “ Great place! Nice rooms and nice staff :) The location is up on a hill so be prepared to climb the hill a few times a day! The hostel was very clean and in a good neighbourhood! ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ is very nice ”
- 28 May 2015 Anonymous China
- “ This hostel has everything you need. The reception is very friendly but I didn't really have too many interactions with them. The location of this hostel is at the top of a very large hill so sometimes after a night of drinking it wasn't ideal. But I'm nitpicking. Loved the beds and the facilities. One of my favorite hostels so far. My only wish was for a breakfast and more time with the kitchen. ”
- 23 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We stayed at the hostel in the beautiful 12-bed-dormitory for three nights. After being welcomed and quickly checked-in by a nice lady at the reception, we had an awesome first night. There have been great other guests, the toilets/showers/room were clean and everything seemed to be just fine. Unfortunately a big group of Irish arrived during the second day (St. Patric's Day), willing to party all night long. They behaved very reckless, but the hostel itself isn't to blame for this. ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Moritz Germany