Arpacay Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Arpacay was the great hostel, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Also the hostel is very close to prague castle so thats good however its about a 1.5km walk to the nearest metro station which means i would end up walking 6 km a day just to and from the metro because i would generally go out during the day then come back change and go out partying in the night. the common room is very nice and the hostel is very clean, also the room that i stayed at wasn't very crowded (unlike most hostels) ”
- 03 Aug 2016 Anonymous Portugal
- “ It was an amazing experience there and i will book again here next time when i visit prague. Beautiful location and beautiful city. Staff were very friendly ”
- 19 May 2016 Nur Dinie Binti Malaysia
- “ The staff gave me some great suggestions during my stay and were very accommodating. I stayed in the dorm room and the beds themselves were nice, but the floor above was creaky. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Kristen USA