Arpacay Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel itself is very nice as it is a nice old building well renovated. The very bad thing about this hostel was that we booked a four bed room as we met with friends and wanted to have some privacy but unfortunately what we got was kind of a "separée" in a 14 bed room. There were only small stairs between the 10 beds in the room and our 4 beds but no door so you could hear everything and you had to share the bathroom with 10 other people. So if you want privacy rather go somewhere else. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Katharina Austria
- “ Can't fault the place. Good hostel. ”
- 18 May 2014 Anonymous
- “ Great place. It is far from the train station (two metro connectiones and a tram, and then you have to walk 4 blocks up-hill), but if you are ok with that, it is worth it. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Anonymous Peru