Arpacay Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed at the hostel in the beautiful 12-bed-dormitory for three nights. After being welcomed and quickly checked-in by a nice lady at the reception, we had an awesome first night. There have been great other guests, the toilets/showers/room were clean and everything seemed to be just fine. Unfortunately a big group of Irish arrived during the second day (St. Patric's Day), willing to party all night long. They behaved very reckless, but the hostel itself isn't to blame for this. ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Moritz Germany
- “ It was awesome to stay there. The one bad thing about this hostel is ....the way up... is too tough...... just have light luggage,then you will have no problems. i stayed 12bed rooms but it was so spacious, so doesnt matter how many ppl in one room. So nice !!!! And close to Carle's bridge. ”
- 21 Jan 2015 eunsuk South Korea
- “ Very nice and spacious room/bed. Lockers for everyone, perfect location. I recommend it for it's convenience, the big kitchen, the beauty of the rooms, etc. ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel itself is very nice as it is a nice old building well renovated. The very bad thing about this hostel was that we booked a four bed room as we met with friends and wanted to have some privacy but unfortunately what we got was kind of a "separée" in a 14 bed room. There were only small stairs between the 10 beds in the room and our 4 beds but no door so you could hear everything and you had to share the bathroom with 10 other people. So if you want privacy rather go somewhere else. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Katharina Austria