Arpacay Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was an amazing experience there and i will book again here next time when i visit prague. Beautiful location and beautiful city. Staff were very friendly ”
- 19 May 2016 Nur Dinie Binti Malaysia
- “ The staff gave me some great suggestions during my stay and were very accommodating. I stayed in the dorm room and the beds themselves were nice, but the floor above was creaky. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Kristen USA
- “ Amazing value - I paid the equivalent of $12/night. Arpacay is somewhat far from city center (10min walk + 15min tram ride or 15min walk + 5min metro ride), but is right next to Prague Castle so seeing that is extraordinarily convenient. Breakfast is available every day for €3 - absolutely worth it. There's a small hang-out area at reception, and there's a smoking balcony. I wish there were more places to chill and meet people, but it was good as-is. RECOMMENDED ”
- 20 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It was really nice. The host was really kind and considerable :D ”
- 20 Jun 2015 JAEHYEON South Korea
- “ Great place! Nice rooms and nice staff :) The location is up on a hill so be prepared to climb the hill a few times a day! The hostel was very clean and in a good neighbourhood! ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ is very nice ”
- 28 May 2015 Anonymous China